Thursday, December 31, 2009


Christmas 2009 was one to remember. Our family got the opportunity to go back to Sea World San Antonio Texas, December 26, 2009. I have to say the last time we went, back in the summer, it was at least 110 Degrees F. It seemed that we could not drink enough water and the place was packed with people. Of course this time of year it is a much more comfortable time to experience south central Texas. This place gets really HOT. The shows at Sea World are always great and never seem to get old. I had my beautiful family with me as well as my brother-in-law Joey and his wife Shawna. They are basically still newly weds as they have only been married for about a year now. It was a privilege to have them along so we could get to know Shawna better and get to know them as a couple. We had a blast and it is a great memory. I am so glad we took the time to go.

No comments: