Monday, January 4, 2010

Watching Your Kids Improve Their Ways off Thinking

I know everyone is partial toward there children but I am sitting here thinking of how proud I am of my son Christian. He is 15 now and wise beyond his years. As a family we have come to realize that it is not just about us in life. I have to admit my wife realized this fact long before I did. I am finally coming around though. It is so much easier to positively affect someone Else's life than to try and hold it in all for yourself. I am so proud that my son is learning that lesson sooner than I did, in life. He has been taking active steps toward a positive future and in his ability to affect other peoples lives in a positive way. I will be proud of him no matter what "financial living" he pursues. I think he is on the right track for life and GOD has something great in store for him. It is not so much what you do for a living, it is more about who you can influence and impact along the way. I am a proud Dad.

No comments: